LOVE versus FEAR
Which one drives your decisions? Are you making decisions out of love or out of fear?
When you look back and analyze the decisions you made, what do you feel? Were they authentic to you, did you love yourself through this decision or were you scared to do or not to do what you wanted to do? Did you listen to your gut feeling or did you try to logically rationalise why you need to do something….cause it is “safe”, “Everyone does it?”, “This is the way my parents did and I cannot disappoint them?” :”What if I lose everything by risking?”, “This is the life we need to live: education, marriage, house, kids..it is the norm!”.
This certainty and safety that people are chasing in this life is limiting us to see far greater opportunities and quality of life. We fear the unknown and that is understandable…but does not have to be like that. I challenge you to take the deep dive into yourself and ask yourself why haven’t you done the things you always wanted to do? What decisions you made out of fear and how did they actually help you to love yourself and life more? if they did at all. And when did you operate from love? How did you feel then? Do you see the difference of the outcome?
Few tips to know that you made the decision out of love:
– Even if it seems to be so chaotic and so not making sense to you, you know deep down this is the right thing to do. This is your first feeling before your mind jumps in, if you dare to catch it
– Love feels light and liberating
– Love makes more connected to yourself, you feel aligned and in harmony. Decisions based on love are always the ones that are supported by your chore values
– Ask yourself why and if the why is to do with fears and you start saying to yourself: “…because I need to do it…I am expected to do it..” probably is not a decision made out of love
– You will feel happy and content and trust that life is happening for you not against you or to you. You are in control
– You feel your heart expanding and feeling amazing feeling of gratitude and joy
Love you much ,