that emanates from their hands produce a significantly larger bio magnetic reading (7-10Hz – Theta and Alpha range) than a nonpractitioner. These frequencies are associated with physical healing. This healing energy can impact you on a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual level.
- Reduces depression and anxiety
- Enables emotional clarity and spiritual growth
- Stress prevention
- Helps to relieve the pain and support physical body healing
- Boosts intuition and creativity
- Calms the mind
- Balances your energy chakras
- Acts as sleeping aid
- Heals chronic pain problems
- Deepens the connection with the Divine
- Emotional cleansing and spiritual growth and many more
What to bring to Reiki session?
- Come with very comfortable clothes (sports attire is ideal)
- Before the session, all the jewellery has to be taken off. However, if you feel that you not want to take off a certain jewellery, that is okay
- Water and tea is available at the premises
I am a Level II Reiki Practitioner. All my reiki sessions are performed at a place called Pesa, Tallinn, Estonia.
Reiki beautifully compliments my Holistic Coaching approach however you can take Reiki as a seperate session.
Single Reiki session
- Lasts around 40 minutes to an hour
- Costs 40 euros
NB! February offer: 30 euros per session!